Blue cave and Hvar visit – full day trip from Split by RIB
SEA SAFARI TOUR
With Blue cave and Hvar visit - full day trip from Split by RIB
Explore the islands and sea caves just off the coast of Split with a full-day speedboat tour. Have a thrilling ride by RIB (rigid inflatable boat) around some of the best coastline in Croatia. Visit the Porat cove, Stiniva lagoon, Hvar, and Blue Cave (additional expense). Find clear blue waters to swim in, as you are guided by your professional captain and crew. Tour is limited to a maximum of 12 people per boat.
Meet your skipper and the rest of your group at Split harbor at 8am to board your RIB. Rigid inflatable boats are constructed for extreme conditions, with hull design, and rugged construction for safe and fast sailing in a variety of conditions.
First Stop - Bisevo (Blue Cave)
After a safety briefing, enjoy the views as you cruise into the Adriatic Sea. Cut through the waves on your speedboat and head southwest to the Blue Cave on Bisevo Island. Keep an eye out for dolphins! After about 90 minutes, arrive to Bisevo island and visit Blue Cave (entrance own expense, crew will assist you with ticket purchase). Here, see the amazing effect of sunlight reflecting off the sandy bottom that creates the distinctive blue glow inside the cave.
Second Stop - Stiniva Bay
Later, sail to the west side of the island to stop at the sandy beach of Porat cove. Have free time for swimming and sunbathing here. Then do some sightseeing around the island and Monk seal’s cave. Next, head to Stiniva Bay on Vis Island, a crescent-shaped bay bordered by two curving cliffs. Short stop to swimm inside the bay and admire this stunning beauty.
Third Stop - Hvar and Pakleni Islands
Our next ride is towards Paklinjaci islands, group of small islands in front of Hvar, where we have last swimm of the day on sandy beach of Palmizana bay and have an optional lunch (own expense). Your skipper will gladly book a table in restaurant if you desire. Later dock at Hvar Town for some time to explore independently. Perhaps visit the medieval fortress or dip into the shops and coffee houses along the pretty streets.
Back aboard, make a last exciting speedboat ride back to Split port where your adventure ends at approximately 6:00 pm.
- 8:00 am- Departure from Split
- 9:30 am – Island of Biševo, visit Blue cave
- 10:45 am – Porat cove, free time for beach and coffee
- 11:45 am – Sightseeing cruising along coasts of Bisevo island – Monk seal cave, island of Vis – Stiniva bay
- 1:00 pm – Departure towards Hvar
- 1:30 pm – Paklinjaci islands
- 3:45 pm – Hvar town, free time
- 5:15 pm – Departure from Hvar
- 6:00pm – Arrival at Split port
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
What’s not included
- Entrance fees for Blue Cave are not included (70 HRK, aprox. 9€ per person in low season, 100 HRK, aprox. 14 € per person in high season)
- Food and drinks (lunch), unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
DURATION: 10 hours
DEPARTURE / RETURN:
Matejuška boat port in Split – Returns to original departure